How to install?
In order to enjoy using our high resolution Photoshop brushes, you must first install them. To do so, please follow the steps below.
1. Once you click on "Download" button above and save the package to your computer, double click on the downloaded RAR file and save its contents to a new folder.
2. Make sure your Photoshop is closed and then copy the .abr file to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6\Presets\Brushes
3. After that, open Photoshop and click on Brush tool (B). Click on the downward pointing arrow and then the right hand side pointing arrow (gear icon for CS6 users).
4. Next you choose "Load Brushes" from the dropdown menu and browse to the .abr location at C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6\Presets\Brushes to load your new brushes.
5. Once you finish the previous step, your new Photoshop brushes will load in brushes palette and they ready to use.
If you face any problems, please always feel free to ask any related question by sending us at firstname.lastname@example.org