1. Templates/Banners License Agreement
The following guidelines are provided for the use of all the templates/banners offered by GasArts.com. These templates/banners are owned by GasArts.com (Gas Arts), and provided under license. To use such materials, you must first agree to the following license terms:
- You are authorized to make necessary modification(s) to our website templates to fit your purposes in accordance with the type of license you have.
- You are not authorized to modify, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble our banners.
- You may not sell/giveaway our templates/banners to third parties unless you use our reseller program.
- You may not claim that you designed our templates/banners.
- You may not include/bundle our templates/banners within your products and sell them unless you use our affiliate, or reseller program.
- All imagery, clipart, fonts and video footages used in our products are royalty-free and are the integral part of our products. One Time Usage License and Developers License give you the right to use images, clipart, fonts and video footages only as a part of the banner, or website you build using your template. You can use imagery, clipart, fonts and video footages to develop one project only. Any kind of separate usage or distribution is strictly prohibited. All images and illustrations used in templates come in a single layer, as is.
- If you have not received the Unique License, you shall not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium. You also shall not offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind unless you have a reseller program license.
- Since GasArts.com is offering non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product at our site. Please make sure that you have carefully read all the product information before performing your purchase.
2. Freebies License Agreement
The following guidelines are provided for the use of all the freebies offered by GasArts.com including but not limited to photoshop brushes, and patterns. These materials are owned by GasArts.com (Gas Arts), and provided under license. To use such materials, you must first agree to the following license terms:
- The materials available for download on this site are subject to these license terms, as well as any specific guidelines contained herein. If you download any materials from this site, you agree to be bound by these license terms as well as the specific guidelines related to the materials you wish to download.
- You may not sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use the materials in any way other than has been specifically authorized by Gas Arts in the permissions and trademark guidelines described herein.
- You acknowledge that GasArts.com (Gas Arts) reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the materials available on this site at any time, and for any reason; and such authorization shall be deemed to be discontinued immediately upon the removal of these materials from the site.
- You acknowledge that any rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in Gas Arts materials by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
- The materials available for download on this site may be used as a part of personal, or commercial products(software), BUT MAY NOT BE SOLD, OR DISTRIBUTED AS STANDALONE MATERIALS.
- You are allowed to share the page containing the link of the materials you have downloaded.
If you have any problem understanding our license or have further questions, please contact us here